Fall is finally upon us, and pumpkin spice lattes are back in season. If you love pumpkin, then you will want to ensure that you enjoy its delightful taste while you still can. A seasonal fruit, pumpkin doesn’t hang around for too long, so you want to make the most out of it. It’s hard not to love pumpkin, they are fun to carve, and they taste delicious. Best of all, pumpkins don’t just taste good. They are good for you as well. Considered to be a nutritional powerhouse, pumpkin is chock full of vitamins and minerals. Pumpkin is also high in fiber and its filling too, yet low-calorie. The fiber content slows digestion, making pumpkin an excellent choice for those who are trying to lose weight. So if you are looking for a healthy, filling drink this season that will also help keep you warm, you must try out this easy to make pumpkin spice latte recipe.
Fall is the return of pumpkin spice lattes. If you are looking to make this seasonal favorite in the comfort of your own home, try out this delicious pumpkin spice latte recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
• ½ cup of organic coffee
• 2 Tbsp. of organic pumpkin puree
• ½ – 1 cup of organic milk or milk alternative
• 1 Tbsp. of organic vanilla extract
• ½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
• Honey or maple syrup (to taste)
1. Add your choice of sweetener, milk, and the pumpkin puree to a saucepan. Whisk thoroughly over medium heat until you start to see steam.
2. Remove pan from the heat and add in the vanilla extract. Whisk together until frothy.
3. Pour mixture into a large mug, and then add your coffee. Stir until blended.
4. If you like, garnish your latte with spice, whipped cream, or your desired topping.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Sign-up for our free bi-monthly newsletter to receive the latest medical news, treatments & recipes to help keep your health on the right track.