Workplace Wellness Program
The Salerno Workplace Wellness Program, a multi-step approach endorsing health and well-being, empowers employees with the preventative skills, tips, and educational programs they need to maintain a healthy way of life
Ready to find out more?
For more than 20 years, Dr. Salerno has developed dedicated programs for workplace success. In his continued effort to restore human health, Dr. Salerno has saved companies money, time, and increased overall workplace efficiency by coordinating, building, and maintaining workplace practices. The phases of this program include Early Detection, Health Prevention and Disease Education.
Why does my Company Need the Salerno Workplace Wellness Program?
- Cellular Toxicity (environment, food, medications)
- Stress (adrenal exhaustion)
- Poor food choices
- Reduction in quality of sleep
- Over exhaustion
- Lack of exercise
- Poor posture
What are the Benefits of the Program?
- Reduction in Absenteeism – Having healthier employees means less days away from work, which translates into saving the company money, time, and developing costs.
- Control Health Care Expenditures – Medical costs are a burden for both the company and the individuals who have to tend to them. To avoid unnecessary profit gouging, it’s best to equip employees with the health tools and knowledge to keep feeling great.
- Improve Productivity – Since employee morale and productivity are an integral part of any successful business model, it’s important to recognize the importance of each employee’s wellbeing.
- Improve Workplace Positivity – If employees do not look, feel, and perceive themselves in a positive light, their work will suffer as well. To reduce stress, depression, and anxiety in the workplace, provide healthy lunch options, support a clean working environment, and minimize negative energies.
- Reduce Injuries – Individual classes, which are tailor made for your business, can prevent bodily injury, reduce stress, and prevent future illness. Examples include educational classes such as smoking cessation, food combining, hidden toxins, metabolic syndrome, sugar sickness, stress reduction, etc.
- Improve Morale – Bullying, coping with change, lack of resources, interpersonal conflicts, heavy workloads, and inflexible work schedules all have the potential to derail workers beliefs in businesses primary goal. By changing the way workers think and feel about themselves through nutrition, natural supplementation, and core education classes; employee’s turnover is reduced, productivity is increased, and morale obligations are re-instated.
What Types of Programs are Offered?
- Advanced health screenings (diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, smoking, anxiety, sleep, stress, brain function, detoxification, hypertension, asthma, cardiovascular health)
- Annual physicals
- State-of-the-art medical testing and equipment
- Custom health surveys with an emphasis on natural treatment plans
- Individual / Group consultations
- Healthy in-service food program
- Environmental workplace adjustments (air quality, toxins, water supply, etc.)
- Latest health news and medical information
- Discounted natural vitamin products (in-house health store)
- Implementing proper healthcare policies and procedures